APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has invited online application for recruitment to the post of Executive Officer Grade-III in A.P. Endowments Sub-Service for a total of 60 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply for APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022 Online before 19 January 2022. Please go through this sarkari naukri post for APPSC Executive Officer vacancy details, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fees and How to apply for APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022 at official website https://psc.ap.gov.in
Table of Contents
- APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022 : Overview
- APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022 : Important Dates
- APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022 : Vacancy Details
- APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022 : Eligibility Criteria
- APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022 : Application Fees
- APPSC Executive Officer Salary
- How to Apply for APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022
- APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022 : Important Links
- APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022 : Exam Pattern & Syllabus
APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022 : Overview
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Post Name||Executive Officer|
|Last Date of Application||19 January 2022|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022 : Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online application||30 December 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||19 January 2022|
|Last Date For Payment of Online Fee||18 January 2022|
APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022 : Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancy|
APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022 : District Wise Vacancy
|Name of the District||No. of Vacancies|
APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022 : Eligibility Criteria
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification|
|Executive Officer||Bachelor’s Degree from a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or Provincial Act or any other Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any other equivalent qualifications.|
APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022 : Age Limit
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|Executive Officer||18 to 42 yrs|
|Age Calculate on 01.07.2021 (Please refer official notification for further age relaxation)|
APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022 : Application Fees
|Category||Processing fee||Examination fee|
|SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Ex-Service Man Candidates||No Fee||80/-|
|All Others Candidates||250/-||80/-|
APPSC Executive Officer Salary
|Name of Post||Pay Scale (Per Month)|
|Executive Officer||16,400/- to 49,870/-|
How to Apply for APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022
|Interested candidates may apply this vacancy Online through the website https://psc.ap.gov.in from 30.12.2021 to 19.01.2022.|
- APPSC PGT Recruitment 2022
- WB Police Constable Recruitment 2022
- MP CHO & DEO Recruitment 2022
- NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2022
APPSC Executive Officer Selection Process
|The selection to this recruitment notification will be based on the Merit in the Main Examination.
Appearance in all the papers of Screening and Main examination (computer based test) is compulsory.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Detail Notification Link||Click Here|
|APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Like our Facebook Page||Click Here|
APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022 : Exam Pattern & Syllabus
|SCHEME FOR SCREENING TEST|
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Section –A||General Studies and Mental Ability||50||50||50|
|Section –B||HINDU PHILOSOPHY & TEMPLE SYSTEM||100||100||100|
|N.B. As per G.O. Ms. No.235 Finance (HR-I, Plg & Policy) Dept., Dt.06/12/2016, for each wrong answer will be penalized with 1/3rd of the marks prescribed for the question.|
GENERAL STUDIES & MENTAL ABILITY
Questions: 50 Marks: 50
1. Events of national and international importance.
2. Current affairs- international, national and regional.
3. General Science and it applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and information Technology
4. Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
5. Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and
e-governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
6. Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
7. Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
8. Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
9. Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
10. Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
11. Data Analysis:
a) Tabulation of data
b) Visual representation of data
c) Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, variance and coefficient of variation) and Interpretation
12. Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and Legal implications/problems
HINDU PHILOSOPHY & TEMPLE SYSTEM
Questions: 100 Marks: 100
1. Ramayanam Basic Knowledge about different characters in Ramayanam – Various parts (Kandaas) of Ramayanam – Dynasties mentioned in Ramayanam. Basic Knowledge about various places mentioned in Ramayanam.
2. Mahabharatham Basic Knowledge about different characters in Mahabharatham – Various parts (Parvaas) of Mahabharatham – Dynasties mentioned in Mahabharatham. Basic Knowledge about various places mentioned in Mahabharatham
3. Bhagavatham Basic Knowledge about different characters in Bhagavatham – Various parts (Skandams) of Bhagavatham – Basic Knowledge about various places mentioned in Bhagavatham.
4. Hindu Puranams Basic knowledge in various Hindu Puranams – Basic Knowledge about various places mentioned in Puranams.
5. Temple Agamas – Different Agamas in Hindu Sastraas:
I) Vaishnavam : a) Vaikhanasam, b) Pancharathram, c) Chattada Srivaishnavam,
II) Saivam : a) Smardham, b) Adi Saiva, c) Veera Saiva, d) Jangama, e) Kapalika etc.,
III) Mother Goddesses: Sakteyam.
6. Hindu Festivals that will be celebrated in different parts of India. Classical fine Arts of Indian origin.
7. Vedic Culture: Yagnas & Yagams in Vedic Culture – Vedas – Upavedas – Upanishads – Dharmas in different stages of life.
8. Different Philosophies & Cults in Hindu Religion and Gurus who Professed Different Philosophies & Cults In The History Of Hindu Religion: Alwars (Vaishnavait Gurus); Nayanars (Saivait Gurus); Sankarachrya (Advaitha); Ramanujacharya (Visishtadvaitha); Madhwacharya (Dvaithadvaitham); Basava (Veera Saiva).
9. Family structure in Hindu Society – Adoption – Succession.
10. Sources of Income for Temples and Charitable Institutions. Allocation of funds of Endowment Institutions for different purposes. (Section 57 of Endowments Act, 30/87).
11. Duties of Executive Officers of Endowment Institutions (Section 29 of Endowments Act, 30/87).
12. Basic knowledge on Land Records – Law relating to Endowments Lands, [ROR Act (Record of Rights in Land and Pattadar Pass Book Act) & Sections 75 to 86 of Endowments Act,30/87)]
APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022 : FAQ’s
When will notification for APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022 be released?
APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022 has been released on 28 December 2021.
How many vacancies are there in the APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022?
There are total 60 vacancies in the APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022.
What is the last date to apply online for APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022?
The last date to apply online for APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022 is 19 January 2022
What is the official website to apply online for APPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022?