DIC Kerala Intern Recruitment 2022
The Directorate of Industries and Commerce (DIC) invites online applications from eligible candidates for appointment to the post of 1155 Intern. The selected candidates shall be placed at the local self-government institutions (Grama Panchayat, Municipality and Corporations) throughout the State, for promoting the micro, small and medium industries at the local level. Interested candidates can apply for DIC Kerala Intern Vacancy 2022 on or before 23 February 2022. Please go through this sarkari naukri post for CMD Kerala Intern Vacancy details, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fees and How to apply for DIC Kerala Intern Recruitment 2022 via official website https://www.cmdkerala.net
- DIC Kerala Intern Recruitment 2022 : Overview
- DIC Kerala Intern Vacancy 2022 : Important Dates
- DIC Kerala Intern 2022 : Vacancy Details
- CMD Kerala Intern Vacancy 2022 : Eligibility Criteria
- DIC Kerala Intern Recruitment 2022 : Application Fees
- CMD Kerala Intern Vacancy 2022 : Pay Scale
- How to Apply for DIC Kerala Intern Vacancy 2022
- CMD Kerala Intern Vacancy 2022 : Selection Process
- DIC Kerala Intern Recruitment 2022 : Important Links
- General Instructions for DIC Kerala Intern Recruitment
DIC Kerala Intern Recruitment 2022 : Overview
|Organization Name||Directorate of Industries and Commerce (DIC)|
|Last Date of Application||23 February 2022|
DIC Kerala Intern Vacancy 2022 : Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application||09 February 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||23 February 2022|
DIC Kerala Intern 2022 : Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||Vacancy|
DIC Kerala Intern 2022 : District Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of District||Vacancy|
CMD Kerala Intern Vacancy 2022 : Eligibility Criteria
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification|
|Intern||B.Tech or MBA|
DIC Kerala Intern Recruitment 2022 : Age Limit
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|Intern||18 – 30 yrs|
|Age Calculate on 01.02.2022 (Please refer official notification for further age relaxation)|
DIC Kerala Intern Recruitment 2022 : Application Fees
|There is no application fee|
CMD Kerala Intern Vacancy 2022 : Pay Scale
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Intern||Rs. 20000/- (Per Month)|
How to Apply for DIC Kerala Intern Vacancy 2022
|The candidates will be required to apply online through the website https://www.cmdkerala.net from 09.02.2022 to 23.02.2022.|
CMD Kerala Intern Vacancy 2022 : Selection Process
|Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Interview|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|CMD Kerala Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Like our Facebook Page||Click Here|
General Instructions for DIC Kerala Intern Recruitment
- Candidates should apply through Online mode only.
- Applications will not be received at any office under the Directorate of Industries and Commerce. Applications sent by post or email to any office under the Directorate of Industries and Commerce will not be considered for the recruitment process.
- Selection Process will be done through written test and interview and the Directorate of Industries and Commerce has the right to decide whether the written test is needed or not, based on the number of applications received in the district against the vacancy in the district.
- The selected interns will have to sign an agreement with the Director of Industries and Commerce.
- The Director of Directorate of Industries and Commerce reserves the right to cancel the notification at any stage.
- Please note that no change of application data will be permitted at any stage after completion of registration process of the online application. Merely applying for the post and being shortlisted in the subsequent processes does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered employment. No request for considering the candidature under any category/post other than the one in which applied will be entertained.
- Educational qualifications should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
- The candidate must possess valid Degree/PG Certificate/Provisional Certificate of the necessary qualification at the time of submission of application.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. All official communication will be sent to the registered e-mail id of the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after the submission.
- The Name of the candidate should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/ Identity proof. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, qualification, experience etc. will be considered as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form. Candidates are hence advised to fill in the online application form with utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. CMD will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and/or incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
- If the applicant possesses an equivalent qualification, he/she should also upload the equivalency certificate along with the qualification certificate or else the application will not be considered
- Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/her are found to be false at a later stage.
- Applicants need to upload a valid certificate for every experience he/she mentioned. In the case of the latest/ current experience an affidavit bearing all details (name of organization, designation, period, task and duties) shall be uploaded. The copy of appointment letters, salary certificates, pay slips etc. will not be accepted in lieu of work experience certificate.
- Decision of the concerned authority in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained in this regard.
- Instances of providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/ she will not be allowed to appear in any recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.
- While applying online for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material facts, his/ her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/ are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- DIC/CMD reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence from candidates in support of educational qualifications/ experiences/ other notified eligibility requirements.
- Intimations will be sent by email and/ or SMS only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. CMD shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of CMD and candidates are advised to check their registered e-mail account from time to time during the recruitment process.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
CMD Kerala Intern Vacancy 2022 : FAQ’s
When will notification for DIC Kerala Intern Vacancy 2022 be released?
The notification for DIC Kerala Intern Vacancy 2022 has been released on 09 February 2022.
How many vacancies are there in the DIC Kerala Intern Vacancy 2022?
There are total 1155 vacancies in the DIC Kerala Intern Vacancy 2022
What is the last date to apply for DIC Kerala Intern Vacancy 2022?
The last date to apply for DIC Kerala Intern Vacancy 2022 is 23 February 2022
What is the official website of DIC Kerala Intern Vacancy 2022?