SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2021: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released SSC GD Constable 2021 admit card for constable recruitment. Candidates who have applied for the exam can visit the official website ssc-cr.org to download their exam admit card.
However, as of now admit cards have been issued only for the candidates of SSC Central Region (UP, Bihar). After this, gradually the admit cards will be issued on the website for all the regions. At present, SSC Central Region (UP and Bihar) candidates can download their admit card by visiting the official website. According to the exam schedule released by SSC, the GD constable recruitment exam will be held from 16 November 2021 to 15 December 2021.
The duration of exam will be 90 minutes. The total number of questions asked in the exam is 100. Each question will carries 1 mark. Candidates must note that there will be negative marking in the exam. For each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted. The candidates will be asked questions from General Knowledge, Reasoning, Mathematics, Hindi/English and others.
How to Download SSC GD Constable Admit Card?
- STEP 1: Visit the official website of SSC at ssc-cr.org.
- STEP 2: STATUS / DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR CONSTABLES (GD) IN CENTRAL ARMED POLICE FORCES (CAPFS), NIA, SSF AND RIFLEMAN (GD) IN ASSAM RIFLES EXAMINATION, 2021 (PAPER-I) TO BE HELD FROM 16/11/ Click on ‘2021 TO 15/12/2021’
- STEP 3: Click on ‘Proceed Now’
- STEP 4: On the new page, enter your roll number/ registration number, date of birth and first exam city details.
- STEP 5: Admit card will be displayed on your screen, download it and take a printout.
Direct LINK to Download SSC GD Constable Admit Card: Click Here