AIC Management Trainee Recruitment 2023
The Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC) invites online applications from eligible candidates for the 50 posts of Management Trainees in the Generalist discipline. AIC is a specialty and one of the largest Crop Insurance Company in the Indian non-life Insurance Sector, having market share of about 50% in Crop Insurance and aiming to cover the huge protection gap lying uninsured with respect to other risks related to agriculture and allied activities of the farmers. Interested candidates can apply for AIC Management Trainee Vacancy 2023 on or before 05 February 2023. Please go through this sarkari naukri post for AIC Management Trainee Vacancy details, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fees and How to apply for AIC Management Trainee Recruitment 2023 via official website https://https://www.aicofindia.com
- AIC Management Trainee Recruitment 2023 : Overview
- AIC Management Trainee Vacancy 2023: Important Dates
- AIC Management Trainee Vacancy Details
- AIC Management Trainee Eligibility Criteria
- AIC Management Trainee Recruitment 2023: Application Fees
- AIC Management Trainee Salary
- How to Apply for AIC Management Trainee Vacancy 2023
- AIC Management Trainee Exam Pattern
- AIC Management Trainee Recruitment 2023 : Important Links
AIC Management Trainee Recruitment 2023 : Overview
|Organization Name||Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC)|
|Post Name||Management Trainees|
|Starting Date of Application||17 January 2023|
|Last Date of Application||05 February 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
|Advt. No.||AIC/Rect/MT -2022-23/|
AIC Management Trainee Vacancy 2023: Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application||17 January 2023|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||05 February 2023|
|Dates of Online Examination||25 February 2023|
AIC Management Trainee Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||TOTAL|
AIC Management Trainee Eligibility Criteria
|Graduate in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Animal Husbandry/ Management/ Statistics/ HR/ Others with 60% marks (55 % marks for SC/ST).|
AIC Management Trainee Age Limit
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|Management Trainees||21 to 30 yrs.|
|Age Calculate on 01.01.2023 (Please refer official notification for further age relaxation)|
AIC Management Trainee Recruitment 2023: Application Fees
AIC Management Trainee Salary
|The selected candidates would be paid a consolidated pay of Rs. 60,000/- p.m. for the one year of training.|
How to Apply for AIC Management Trainee Vacancy 2023
|Eligible candidates may apply for this sarkari naukri online through the website https://www.aicofindia.com/ from 17.01.2023 to 05.02. 2023.
OR visit the Important Link Section below and Click on Apply Now
Steps to Apply for AIC Management Trainee Recruitment 2023
- Step 1: Visit the official website www.aicofindia.com
- Step 2: Go to the CAREER section of the website and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE”
- Step 3: Now click on the link – “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Step 4: In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Step 5: Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Step 6: Upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications.
- Step 7: Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
- Step 8: Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Step 9: Click on ‘Submit’ button.
AIC Management Trainee Exam Pattern
|The candidates have to appear for Online Examination (Objective & Descriptive)|
Total marks: 150
Duration: 2 ½ hours (150 minutes) The
Minimum qualifying marks: 60% for General, OBC & EWS and 55% for SC/ST.
Negative Marks for Wrong Answers: There will be negative marks for wrong answer, 1/4th of the allotted marks (in objective tests) will be deducted for each wrong answer. If a question is left blank i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
The Descriptive Test will be conducted only though online mode.
Interview: Candidates who have been qualified in the Online examination will be ranked in the order of the merit and will be called for an interview to be conducted by the Company.
|Sl. No.||Name of Test||Type of test||Maximum Marks||No. of Questions||Medium of Exam||Duration|
|1.||Test of Reasoning||Objective||35||35||Eng/Hindi||90 minutes|
|2.||Test of English Language||Objective||30||30||English|
|3.||Test of General Awareness||Objective||20||20||Eng/Hindi|
|4.||Test of Quantitative aptitude & Computer Literacy||Objective||30||30||Eng/Hindi|
|5.||Descriptive English Test- Essay, precis & comprehension||Descriptive||35||3||English only||1 hour|
AIC Management Trainee Recruitment 2023 : Selection Process
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|AIC Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Like our Facebook Page||Click Here|
AIC Management Trainee Vacancy 2023 : FAQ’s
When will notification for AIC Management Trainee Vacancy 2023 be released?
The notification for AIC Management Trainee Vacancy 2023 has been released on 16 January 2023.
How many vacancies are there in the AIC Management Trainee Vacancy 2023?
There are 50 vacancies in the AIC Management Trainee Vacancy 2023.
What is the last date to apply for AIC Management Trainee Vacancy 2023?
The last date to apply for AIC Management Trainee Vacancy 2023 is 05 February 2023.
What is the official website of AIC Management Trainee Vacancy 2023?